The Plaza/Westport Neighborhood Association represents residents between Westport Road and 46th Street and between Broadway and Madison Avenue. Being in a prime location between the Plaza and Westport, our urban neighborhood is unique, diverse, friendly, and small in scale.
Our agenda is as follows:
* Preserve existing single family dwellings and restrict large-scale development
* Promote owner occupancy
* Enforce high standards on rental properties
* Decrease automobile traffic and promote pedestrian-friendly streets
* Improve curbs and sidewalks
* Maintain and expand public green space protect our mature trees
* Celebrate diversity within the neighborhood
Photo Attribution: ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the PWNA General meetings have been postponed indefinitely. We are working to arrange a virtual meeting on Zoom in the near future.
Stay in the Midtown Loop!